New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Friday, September 2, 2011

Construction Update on the Transition Home.

The Home construction is going really well. Every time I go up there, I feel like it looks more and more like a real home and less like a construction site.
We have doors!
 The living room.
 The big bedroom.
 Another door! :) To the big bedroom.
 The smaller bedroom, also holding space for the toilet. 
 Smaller bedroom.
 The kitchen.
 New border tile for the kitchen.
 Another wall in the kitchen.
 Storage/pila area.
Border for the tile in the bathroom . I think I am holding it upside down. Not sure.

Now we just need to finish the tiling, do the plumbing in the bathroom and it should be about done. I am excited to see the finished product with all the furniture in. And we all know that the teens are ready to move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment