New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Friday, June 10, 2016

 Happy 24th Birthday to a special Boy he has a unique place in our hearts one of our first original boys !
We thank God all the time for the privilege He gave us to help raise Miguel and in the ways of Our Lord.
Here is a short testimony he wrote that we would like to share with you all .

My name is Miguel Sol, I came to the boys home when I was 9 years old because my mother couldn’t take care of me and my siblings, when I first came to the boys home I felt really sad, nonetheless one year later two of my brother came to the same boys home. Now that was helpful because I started getting adjusted to boys home system and I was also doing a good job at school. My older brother died that year, he had a tumor in his head, fortunately the Rehoboth family helped me to overcome that time. I graduated from career in 2013, the next year I started working as electrician. Last year God gave me the opportunity to serve him helping the kids the same way as I was helped. It is a privilege for me helping these boys because I know how they feel and I want to help them to heal their wounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment