New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Time flies!

I started out writing a post on Friday and it is now... Tuesday. Oops. Other things came up. Like watching kids jump on the trampoline. And cleaning out the games closet (and then fuss at anyone who doesn't put everything back EXACTLY how I left it). Or start a Tigger puzzle with the kids (and then find out it wasn't complete and have to bring out another one that is not nearly as cute). Even though it is not all roses, I am so thankful God called me to do such a fun work. I have said it before and am now going to say it again. I love pouring into these kids lives.

Here are just a couple of random shots of my cute kiddos.

Wilfer and his toque. Or tobaggon. Or warm hat. Depends on where you live.
Antoni. Cute!
Engler. I believe he had wanted to carry in the birthday cake and wasn't allowed to. Our kids aren't perfect. They pout too. I still think he is just the cutest thing ever.

Angel. Someone else got a hold of my camera and I guess this was his... I don't even know what to call this face! Except, cute.
Antoni and Edgar. Edgar was teaching Antoni how to "pound it" while we were waiting for cake. At least that is what my little brother calls it. This involves touching your fists together. I think they added a finger wiggle afterward.

Moi and Antoni. No words needed here.

Geovany. He has a very active imagination and can amuse himself pretty well. One day we made "tamales" out of dead grass wrapped in leaves. Then we sold them all. But I got to keep the biggest one.

Wesler, the "baby". He was throwing a big balloon in the air and just loving being a 3 year old!

Felipe and Jose. Being "cool"? Felipe has just turned 13 and he would probably be horrified at how cute I find him on a daily basis. Does anyone even remember BEING 13? I don't really.

Karla has one of the sweetest spirits. She is 11 years old and is so thoughtful and kind and loving. I pray these traits stick with her through her adult life.

I thought I would write about what we have been up to, or something else interesting or profound. Instead, you get some candid shots of our kids. I hope you enjoy.

Have a blessed week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sheer excitement on the face of the "baby" trying to catch the balloon - too cute. They look like marvelous kids. I can see why you love them!

    ReplyDelete