New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Monday, June 13, 2011

Director's house at the Rehab Center

Hi this is Sandra. I came back from Nicaragua two months ago. I am planning to stay here and work with Victor and Chici to expand my work to involve other areas at the ministry.

Now my sister Sonia and I are living at the rehab center in a little house that we just repaired a few weeks ago, because it was needed to change all the roof and false ceiling inside.
The new roof
Thew new false ceiling (From Naomi-sorry about the bad lighting from my camera!)

Now the rehab center is full with 30 guys and we have a waiting list if someone else wants to come in. Chici and I are going to Nicaragua the end of next week to make sure that things are going well and we are going to be there one week.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment