New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Thursday, June 2, 2011

New contributor.

I will be the first to admit that this blog is decidedly biased towards the Children's Home and provides almost no information of our other ministries; the church, the rehab centre in Nicaragua and the rehab center here in Guatemala. This is only because I am only involved in the Children's Home! I very rarely visit the other sites. Well, I attend church every week but I don't often make it to the rehab centre to see what is going on.

Now that Sandra and Sonja are back from Nicaragua and working at the Rehab centre here in Parramos, Sandra can update you on things going on in the ministry there. She won't be writing as often, and her pictures will be no where near as cute as mine ;) but she will be able to expand on things I don't know about. So enjoy!

Sandra, Chici and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment