New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Auntie Naomi's House Part Two!

Well, after the medium boys came over, I figured I would give the girls their turn. It still surprises me at how different boys and girls are. I guess it shouldn't, but it does.

They had a bit of a different menu than the boys. I made Kraft Dinner (Kraft Macaroni and Cheese for those of you in the U.S.) and a pizza I threw in the oven. For dessert we had ice cream and a big bowl of popcorn which has been a big hit with everyone so far!

We only watched a tiny bit of a movie while eating then it was on to the Wii!!! They love playing Mariokart.


I don't have a couch and Lesly had a little trouble with the air mattress. She would be so embarrassed that I put this picture up. Does it make me a good auntie that I don't care?? :)

Ice cream!!!

Next up is the teens tomorrow night. I have been warned they eat a lot more than the others so I will stock up with lots of pop and popcorn for after dinner. Hopefully that will hold them for a couple of hours!

I hope you all have a great weekend! God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment