New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!

I will make this one short. But it was finally my turn to have cake! My birthday was on Tuesday. I made a lasagna lunch for the kids and it was amazing! Victor helped me make the sauce and told me what to do with the cheeses and all the layers. It was perfect! And Chici made some really good garlic bread. One of our staff members told me that was his first time eating lasagna and now he loves it! He wanted the recipe.
Then Pat made me my cake. Yum!
There was no way I was going to blow this candle out!
They made me a card and everyone signed it. Edgar drew the whole thing.
They all know my love of Disney so they found some mickey head shaped ice cube trays. The little boys are coming over tomorrow for dinner and they want to be the first to use them.
That night my friend came over and brought dinner and an amazing German Chocolate Cake. So even though I missed my family and friends, I had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment