New Life & Peace Ministries

New Life & Peace Ministries

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The zoo.

Also while I was gone, while the kids were on their Easter break, they took a trip to the Zoo in Guatemala City. I wasn't sorry that I missed all the hard work of putting up a roof. But I was sorry I missed a trip to the zoo with the kiddos!
Wesler and Denis drive the train.
Maria and Fernanada.
I like giraffes. They are my favorite animal. Sometimes when the kids are looking through the newspaper and magazines to cut out things for school, when they see a giraffe they cut it out and give it to me. They are so cute! My kids AND the giraffes!
Everyone!
Noe.
Antoni, Wesler and Noe. Our super-heroes!

It looks like they all had a really good time. They each had their favorite animal that they were telling me about. They also were excited about the food they got to eat. Any excursion they get to go on is always exciting.

Take care and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment